Drive Traffic To Your Website (SEO & More): For Total Beginners
Are you a business owner who already owns a website? Or, are you building a new website?
This course is aimed at business owners or website owners who do not have a technical background.
What is Covered in the Course?
We will cover some basic SEO, including;
- how search engines work
- picking search terms that are right for you
- where to put those search terms
- image optimisation
- … and other methods for you to drive traffic to your website.
How the course works:
- The course will take place from 9.30am until 1pm (GMT times) on Friday 5th June 2020.
- This will be a ‘live’ course, you will be connected to the facilitator, Dorcas Réamonn via video chat, where you will be able to see and here her.
- On purchase of the course, you’ll be sent a link and some instructions as well as a pre-course survey. The survey gives you a chance to tell me (Dorcas) about you, and to ask questions so that I can pre-prepare the answers and tailor the course for the participants.
- After completion of the course, you are invited to join the closed Facebook support group
What about the Price?
Book before Friday 15th May to get the early-bird price of €20. Afterwards, the price will be €25. To stay informed about other early-bird prices, subscribe to Dorcas’ newsletter here.
Who is this Dorcas person?
Dorcas (Dorcas Réamonn) is an educator who works with UCD Innovation Academy and the Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School of UCD. She has been also teaching private courses and in various organisations (including Local Enterprise Offices) since 2011. She is passionate about educating and gets great feedback from students. While not educating, she works for her own business, Zonua. Zonua makes websites, mainly WordPress websites these days. You can also see some of Dorcas’ previous videos on the YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/zonua.
What you need
- Ideally, a laptop, desktop or tablet (with a bigger screen)
- Internet Connection
- Zoom: You can download Zoom for free for desktop, Android or iPhone/iPads. A bigger desktop/laptop screen works best. You do not need to register or pay for an account, we will send you the invite link on sign-up.
- Pen and Paper. If, like me, you like to write notes, then you might want to have a pen and paper beside you. That said, you will have lifetime access to all notes and everything covered here on Go Learn Digital.
- Earphones can be useful, especially if you don’t have a computer handy.
- Patience. This will be the first time for many participants on an online course. Some people may need some time to figure out how to ask questions, whether by typing or audio. Some people will be called upon by children or will ask questions that you already know the answer to.
Mary Cloonan (verified owner) –
Excellent course, very practical and great insight!